If your Financial Aid package includes a federal Work Study award, and you have accepted a co-op with a government office or a non-profit, you may be able to receive Work Study funding for your co-op. Employers must have an agreement on file with the Student Employment Office in order for you to receive this funding. If such an agreement is in place and your employer has agreed to supply their portion of your pay, you will need to submit a completed Work Study Placement Sheet to the Student Employment Office. Fill out the form completely then have it signed by any member of the Center for Co-op and Career Development team, then submit the signed form to Student Employment to finalize your work study arrangement.